Arroz con Pollo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 chicken thighs cut in half
- 1 package(s) of goya chicken bullion
- 2 package(s) of goya salt free sazon
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumino
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) adobo
- 3 tablespoon(s) frozen goya sofrito
- 1 can(s) green gradule peas
- 1 cup(s) long grain rice
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) green olives
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 clove(s) chopped garlic
- Cut chicken thighs in half, remove skin and season thighs and skin with chicken bullion, sazon, cumino, garlic powder, adobo, and onion powder. Brown and cook all the way. Remove chicken and skin set aside, saute chopped onion and fresh garlic in the remaining chicken grease add frozen sofrito and mix. In rice cooker add 1 cup of rice, 2 cups chicken broth, green olives, peas, add the saute mixture and cooked chicken. Cook in rice cooker until done and enjoy Arroz con Pollo.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bjmunoz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note