Arons Special ramen noodles and pineapple chicken
- 10 drop(s) Tropical Pepper Co. Ghost Pepper room temp
- 4 package(s) Chick ramen noodles
- 2 can(s) Dr.Pepper or Mr.Pib
- 1 cup(s) Teryaki sauce
- 3 teaspoon(s) cayainne pepper powder
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts chunked
- 3 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 can(s) pineapple chunks
- 1 pinch(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) water
- Cut chicken into strips or whatever consistancy you desire. set aside.
- take ramen noodles out of package set aside grab a big pot and add all liquids leave out pinaple chunks and chicken add powders to pot along with chicken seasoning packet add noodles and boil after noodles are fineshed cooking strain noodles but save juice to simmer chicken in till cooked add chicken and noodle juice to skillet and heat on medium heat till cooked then add pinaple chunks to chicken then top noodles with chicken pinaple mixture and serve sorry for lake of form this is my first post hope you enjoy feedback welcomed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sickboy92 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note