Aromatic Noodles with Lime Peanut Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) spinach linguine or whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 cup(s) (about 9 oz.) broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) (about 6 oz.) snow peas trimmed
- 2 cup(s) sugar snap peas trimmed
- 1/2 cup(s) natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 scallion cut into pieces
- 3/4 inch fresh ginger finely grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) shelled unsalted peanuts
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of water according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water. While the pasta is cooking put the broccoli in a steamer basket over a large pot of boiling water and steam for 3 minutes. Add the snow peas and sugar snap peas and steam for 2 minutes more.
- Toast the peanuts in a dry pan over a medium heat until they become fragrant, about 3 minutes. Set them aside to cool. Make the sauce by pureeing the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, lime juice, scallion, ginger, sugar and red pepper flakes in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Right before serving, toss the pasta with 3/4 cup of the peanut sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Aromatic Noodles with Lime Peanut Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes