Arline's Low-Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Philadelphia 1/3 less-fat cream cheese (NeufchÃ¢tel) softened
- 1 cup(s) Hidden Valley Original RanchÂ® Fat Free dressing
- 1 cup(s) Frank's Red Hot Wings Sauce (Buffalo or Hot Buffalo flavor)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 cooked (boiled) medium to large chicken breasts shredded
- 2 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 4-5 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions (scallions) or white onions (2 medium)
- 1 stalk(s) celery cut into small sticks, if desired
- 1 box(es) Whole Grain or Reduced Fat Wheat Thins if desired
- 1 bag(s) Tortilla Chips if desired
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth (you can use a big spoon too - but its takes a little more muscle!).
- 3. Beat in dressing, onions, buffalo wing sauce, and water until blended.
- 4. Stir in cheese and the shredded chicken.
- 5. Spread in un-greased large baking dish or pie plate; cover with foil.
- 6. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 7. Serve hot with crackers or celery sticks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acash09 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note