Arline's Low-Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip
A lower-fat version of an American favorite! I promise you that no taste is lost. Great for parties. Divide ingredients in half if less servings are desired.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Philadelphia 1/3 less-fat cream cheese (NeufchÃ¢tel) softened
- 1 cup(s) Hidden Valley Original RanchÂ® Fat Free dressing
- 1 cup(s) Frank's Red Hot Wings Sauce (Buffalo or Hot Buffalo flavor)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 cooked (boiled) medium to large chicken breasts shredded
- 2 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 4-5 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions (scallions) or white onions (2 medium)
- 1 stalk(s) celery cut into small sticks, if desired
- 1 box(es) Whole Grain or Reduced Fat Wheat Thins if desired
- 1 bag(s) Tortilla Chips if desired
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth (you can use a big spoon too - but its takes a little more muscle!).
- 3. Beat in dressing, onions, buffalo wing sauce, and water until blended.
- 4. Stir in cheese and the shredded chicken.
- 5. Spread in un-greased large baking dish or pie plate; cover with foil.
- 6. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 7. Serve hot with crackers or celery sticks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acash09 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note