- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg and vanilla, mixing well. Stir in peanut butter.
- Combine flour and baking powder; add to peanut butter mixture, beating well. Stir in pecans. Shape into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Dip a fork in water, and flatten balls to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks, and cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This