Arizona Autumn, Potato Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-15 oz. can(s) White Hominy
- 1-15 oz. can(s) Great Northern Beans
- 1-10 oz. can(s) Cream of Celery Soup
- 1-2 oz. jar(s) Sliced Pimentos
- 2 Diced Potatoes - 1/2 Inch Squares
- 1 teaspoon(s) Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1-4 oz. can(s) Diced Green Chili's
- Optional - Ground Black Pepper
- Put in a large pot, your cream of celery soup with 1 cup of water and mix. Then add your hominy, beans, diced potato's, green chilies, pimentos, parsley, sea salt, and garlic powder and mix it all up. Keep mixing it from time to time as it's cooking.
- You know when it's ready, when your potato are soft.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note