- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- calories 319
- fat 23 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- monofat 15.7 g
- polyfat 2.6 g
- protein 24.5 g
- carbohydrate 2.9 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 430 mg
- calcium 39 mg
How to Make It
Combine 2 tablespoons oil, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/3 cup cilantro, cumin, and red pepper in a shallow dish. Add pork. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 1 hour, turning once.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Sprinkle pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 8 minutes. Turn pork over, and grill 7 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145°. Remove pork from grill. Let stand for 5 minutes. Slice pork crosswise.
Combine 3/4 cup parsley, 1/3 cup cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon salt, oregano, and remaining ingredients in a food processor; pulse 10 times. Drizzle 1/4 cup olive oil through food chute with food processor on. Serve with pork.