Arctic Orange Pie
This dessert is very easy to make. Try lemonade, mango and pineapple juice concentrates instead of orange; every variety is low in fat and calories. From Marie Przepierski: Erie, Pennsylvania. Recipe published in Quick Cooking September/October 2003.
Freeze: 4 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can(s) (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton(s) (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 can(s) (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with oranges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note