1. Place concentrate and tofu in a blender; process until smooth. Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; stir in 1 1/2 cups water. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Spoon mixture into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Young Chefs can:
- Stack paper towels to drain tofu
- Put top on blender, and press blender buttons with adult supervision
Older Chefs can:
- Add limeade and tofu to blender, and blend ingredients with adult supervision
- Pour mixture into ice-cream freezer