Arctic Char with Duxelles and Leeks
Photo: David Prince; Styling: Leslie Siegel
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Fat: 13.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 37.6g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 443mg
- Calcium: 48mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced leek (about 1 1/2 large)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, divided
- 1/2 cup Duxelles
- 4 (6-ounce) Arctic char fillets, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add leek to pan; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Add 2 tablespoons wine; cook 1 minute. Arrange leek mixture in bottom of an 11 x 7-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Spread Duxelles evenly over leek mixture. Place fish on top of Duxelles; sprinkle with salt. Drizzle with remaining 6 tablespoons wine. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Serve fish with leeks and cooking liquid.
- Sustainable Choice: Arctic char is a smart option when wild salmon isn't available.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note