Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can(s) Wolf Brand Chili with no beans
- 0.5 pound(s) 96% fat free ground beed browned and spiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 bag(s) fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package(s) corn tortillas microwaved to make pliable
- Brown the ground beef while adding the spices. Once the beef is browned and thoroughly cooked then add the can of chili and the can of enchilada sauce. Add one can of water to the mix as well.
- Microwave the corn tortillas to make them pliable- usually for about 3 minutes (no oil is needed), simply place the tortillas on a microwave safe plate in a pile and heat.
- Once the tortillas are pliable roll a pinch of cheese into each tortilla and place seam down in a baking dish (again no oil is needed) fill the dish with rolled tortillas.
- Pour the beef sauce mixture unto the roll tortillas and sprinkle cheese over the enchiladas.
- Heat in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Apriltara474 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note