April Fools Berry Soda
These berry "beverages" look inviting to sip, but they're actually gelatin, so keep some spoons handy. Serving Accompaniments: Layer Cake Meat Loaf and Tricky Taco Cups. Recipe published in Quick Cooking March/April 2004.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 3-ounce package(s) strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- • Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Refrigerate until partially set, about 2 hours. Stir in berries. Pour into six tall drink or soda glasses. Insert a straw into each glass. Refrigerate until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note