April Fools Berry Soda
Community Recipe from
- 2 3-ounce package(s) strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- • Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Refrigerate until partially set, about 2 hours. Stir in berries. Pour into six tall drink or soda glasses. Insert a straw into each glass. Refrigerate until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes