Apricot White Chocolate Walnut Scones
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) butter cut in 1" squares
- 1/2 cup(s) milk or cream
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 6 ounce(s) white chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup(s) diced dried apricots
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients in processor. Place butter pats on top. Pulse until crumbly.
- 2. In small bowl mix together cream, egg and vamilla. Add to processor through the feedtube with the machine runnings. Process only until combined. DO NOT OVERPROCESS. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in the white chocolate chips, walnuts and chopped apricots by hand.
- 3. Make 8 mounds on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Optional - pat into circle and cut into 8 wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apricot White Chocolate Walnut Scones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch