Quick, easy and carries a hint of regular chicken curry with condiments like chutney. Simple basic dish that can be built up to suit one's taste. For instance, I don't care for Rosemary so, no Rosemary
Apricot Rosemary Chicken Cutlets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 pound(s) chicket cutlets
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- combine preserves, lemon juice and rosemary. this is PLENTY of sauce for the chicken.
- melt butter in large saute pan. season cutlets with salt and pepper. cook cutlets 3 minutes per side or until done. Brush cutlets with glaze.
- Great with goat cheese scalloped potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apricot Rosemary Chicken Cutlets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes