Apricot Poppy Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts large cubes
- 2 whole(s) shallots thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) apricot preserves large fruit pieces chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) poppy seeds
- In a large skillet heat the evoo over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet, turning once, until browned, about 2-4 minutes. Add the shallots and cook for 3 minutes. Add the vinegar and cook until slightly reduced, 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, apricot preserves, honey and poppy seeds and simmer over medium-low heat, stirring till thick golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Serve with roasted potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by klam101301 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note