- 2/3 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs (12 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Apricot Preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups no sugar added butter pecan ice cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup sugar free whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
How to Make It
PLACE paper baking cups in 6 muffin cups. Combine crumbs and butter until evenly moistened. Press about 2 tablespoons evenly into each baking cup.
STIR together preserves and almond extract. Spoon 1 tablespoon into each cup. Top with small scoop of ice cream. Put whipped topping in pastry bag. Swirl about 2 tablespoons whipped topping on each cup. Garnish with chopped pecans and 1/2 teaspoon preserves. Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
LET stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.