Very good recipe. The honey and mustard gives it a nice flavor. We served as a sandwich with the Muenster cheese.
Apricot-Pecan Chicken Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Heat nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- 2. Stir together chicken and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste; stir in pecans. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads