This is a great recipe ... the only thing I did differently was to purchase already made tart shells from the frozen dept. at the store. I believe they were Athens brand. Then the entire process was less than 10 minutes from start to finish!
- 25 pecan halves
- 1 (8-ounce) package Brie, chilled
- 1 1/2 (17 1/4-ounce) packages frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed*
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- Bake pecans at 350° in a shallow pan for 10 to 15 minutes or until toasted; cool.
- Remove rind from cheese; cut cheese into 24 cubes, and set aside.
- Roll pastry into a 15- x 10-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface; cut into 24 squares. Fit squares into miniature muffin pans, extending corners slightly above cup rims.
- Bake pastry at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until it begins to brown. Remove from oven, and gently press handle of a wooden spoon into center of each pastry, forming tart shells.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon preserves into each shell; top with a cheese cube and a pecan half. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts; serve immediately.
- * 24 wine-and-cheese crackers may be substituted. Top each cracker with 1/2 teaspoon preserves, cheese, and a pecan half; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. For testing, us used Prima Gourmet crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This