This was good definitely a keeper! I used Trader Joe's whole grain mustard and apricot fruit spread. Served with creamed spinach and roasted potatoes- yum!
Apricot-Mustard-Glazed Chicken Breasts
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 392
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 47g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Sodium: 685mg
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 split chicken breast halves, on the bone (about 7 oz. each)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 12 dried apricots (about 4 oz.), cut into thin slivers
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small saucepan, whisk together jam, mustard and broth. Bring to a boil over high heat, whisking occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring, until jam has dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Divide and arrange in one flat layer in 2 large baking dishes. Pour jam mixture over chicken and turn to coat. Dot chicken with butter. Scatter apricots over chicken and bake, uncovered, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through, about 1 hour, turning and basting chicken often during baking time. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve hot with sauce from baking dishes spooned over top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes