- 1 (10-ounce) package dried apricots
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup cream sherry
- 1/4 cup dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
How to Make It
Place apricots and water in a small saucepan; cover with water. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until soft.
Place half of apricot mixture in container of an electric blender; process until smooth. Repeat procedure with remaining apricot mixture.
Combine pureed apricots with remaining ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
Pour mustard into hot sterilized jars. Cover with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving. Serve with cold meats.