Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) margarine softened
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup(s) oats Not Quick
- 1 jar(s) Baker's Apricot Filling Or Date, Pineapple, Cherry, Peach, Apple, Raspberry, Strawberry
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Grease 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 3. Mix margarine with sugar until smooth.
- 4. Sift flour, salt and baking soda together.
- 5. Add to margarine and sugar and continue mixing.
- 6. Add oats and mix to cookie dough consistency.
- 7. Press one half of dough into pan.
- 8. Spread one jar of Baker's Filling on top of dough.
- 9. Crumble remaining dough and sprinkle over top.
- 10. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11. Cool and cut into squares or bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes