Very good and quick to make. From the kitchen of Eleanor Fritz
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) margarine softened
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup(s) oats Not Quick
- 1 jar(s) Baker's Apricot Filling Or Date, Pineapple, Cherry, Peach, Apple, Raspberry, Strawberry
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Grease 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 3. Mix margarine with sugar until smooth.
- 4. Sift flour, salt and baking soda together.
- 5. Add to margarine and sugar and continue mixing.
- 6. Add oats and mix to cookie dough consistency.
- 7. Press one half of dough into pan.
- 8. Spread one jar of Baker's Filling on top of dough.
- 9. Crumble remaining dough and sprinkle over top.
- 10. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11. Cool and cut into squares or bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note