Awesome and easy to make! I didn't have curry powder so I used 1/2 tsp red chili powder and 1/2 tsp cumin and it turned out well. The chicken had a great blend of just a little bit of spice, sweet, and sour. My husband loved it too! Definite keeper!
Start with an apricot fruit spread to concoct a sauce that transforms simply prepared chicken breasts into this elegant dish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 245
- Calories from fat: 8%
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 39.4g
- Carbohydrate: 14.5g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 402mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup apricot spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over chicken.
- 2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
- 3. Add apricot spread, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water to pan, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with lemon rind.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note