AWESOME! Tasted like a fine dining orange chicken, I served with Jasmine rice with with scallions in it and bagged broccoli slaw on top of the rice with the chicken on top........ Sooooooooo easy and very impressive. Husband LOVED it, I will definitely make this a lot more and try with variations on the sauces.............
Start with an apricot fruit spread to concoct a sauce that transforms simply prepared chicken breasts into this elegant dish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 245
- Calories from fat: 8%
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 39.4g
- Carbohydrate: 14.5g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 402mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup apricot spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over chicken.
- 2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
- 3. Add apricot spread, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water to pan, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with lemon rind.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes