- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Cut in butter and cream cheese with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in coconut and apricot preserves.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies