- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
How to Make It
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Cut in butter and cream cheese with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in coconut and apricot preserves.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.