Yield: 1 Dozen (serving size: 1 pastry)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 44
- Fat: 1.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.0g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 37mg
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Calcium: 12mg
- 6 (14 x 9-inch) sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 6 hazelnuts, halved
- 4 1/2 teaspoons bottled cinnamon-sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on a cutting board or work surface (cover remaining dough to keep from drying); lightly coat with cooking spray. Top with 1 phyllo sheet; spray with cooking spray. Cut lengthwise into 4 equal strips.
- Place 1 teaspoon chopped apricot, 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese, and 1 hazelnut half onto 1 end of each phyllo strip; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar. Fold left bottom corner over apricot mixture, forming a triangle. Keep folding phyllo back and forth into a triangle to end of strip. Repeat procedure 2 times with remaining ingredients.
- Place triangles, seam sides down, on an ungreased baking sheet. Coat tops of triangles with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries