Apricot Grilled Lamb Kabobs
Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
- 1/2 cup teriyaki baste-and-glaze sauce
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound boneless lean lamb, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large purple onion, quartered
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly. Cool completely. Reserve 1/3 cup mixture.
- Place lamb and onion in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining teriyaki mixture over lamb. Cover or seal, and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove lamb and onion from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Alternate lamb and onion on 4 (8-inch) skewers.
- Coat food rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place kabobs on rack, and grill, covered with grill lid, 8 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning and basting occasionally with reserved teriyaki mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note