Apricot Grilled Lamb Kabobs
- 1/2 cup teriyaki baste-and-glaze sauce
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound boneless lean lamb, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large purple onion, quartered
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly. Cool completely. Reserve 1/3 cup mixture.
- Place lamb and onion in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining teriyaki mixture over lamb. Cover or seal, and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove lamb and onion from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Alternate lamb and onion on 4 (8-inch) skewers.
- Coat food rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place kabobs on rack, and grill, covered with grill lid, 8 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning and basting occasionally with reserved teriyaki mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes