Apricot-Glazed Salmon with Herb Rice
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup(s) apricot spreadable fruit
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) uncooked long grain rice
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced chives
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- • Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the wine, spreadable fruit and ginger; spoon over salmon.
- • Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- • Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring the broth, rice and butter to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add apricots; cover and cook 5-8 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in the parsley, chives and thyme. Serve with salmon. Sprinkle each serving with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note