- 1 (1 1/4-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 (10-oz.) box couscous (we tested with Far East)
- 1/2 cup diced dried apricots
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
How to Make It
Brush pork with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place on an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
Broil 5 1/2" from heat 8 minutes or until browned, turning once.
Combine apricot preserves and honey mustard; spread over pork. Continue to broil 10 more minutes, turning once, or until meat thermometer inserted in center of meat registers 155°. Cover pork with aluminum foil, and let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare couscous according to package directions. Fluff couscous; stir in apricots and almonds. Slice pork, and serve with couscous.