My family loves this recipe. It's a great meal and great appetizer (smaller kebabs). Easy to make!
Apricot-Glazed Pork Kebabs
More From Cooking Light
Total: 57 Minutes
- Calories: 233
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 23.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 422mg
- Calcium: 9mg
- 1 (10-ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Place preserves in a 2-cup glass measure. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Stir in soy sauce, juice, and garlic. Place 3/4 cup apricot mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag; reserve remaining apricot mixture. Add pork to bag, and seal. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. Remove pork from bag, and discard marinade. Thread pork evenly onto 16 (8-inch) skewers. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and black pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup apricot mixture. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; baste with half of remaining apricot mixture. Grill 3 1/2 minutes. Turn pork over; baste with other half of remaining apricot mixture. Grill 3 1/2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove pork from grill. Brush with reserved 1/4 cup apricot mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This