Apricot-Glazed ham with potatoes and asparagus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3 lb. boneless ham
- 1/4 cup(s) apricot preserves
- 1 pound(s) asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound(s) fingerling or some other small potatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh dill sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 350 F. Place ham on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook until heated through, 50 to 60 minutes, spreading the ham with the preserves after 20 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a medium saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover and bring to a boil. Add salt, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to a colander; run under cold water until cool. Cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Add asparagus to saucepan of
- boiling water and cook until tender, 2 to 3 minutes; drain and run under old water to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, horseradish, salt and pepper. Add the vegetables and toss to combine; fold in the dill.
- Thinly slice the ham and serve with the vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrancesNance01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note