Super easy to prepare and very yummy. Great meal for dinner or special occasions. We grilled some potatoes that we basted with olive oil and salt, plus we had steamed broccoli. I think there are better things you can pair this with, but that's what we had in the fridge. I will definitely make it again.
Apricot-Glazed Grilled Pork Chops
Photo: Ryan Benyl; Styling: Stephana Bottom
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 415
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 45g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 141mg
- Sodium: 684mg
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 3 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1. In a small pot, combine wine, preserves, thyme and 1/2 tsp. salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until reduced by half. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Preheat a gas grill to medium-high. Rub chops with oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill for 10 minutes, turning once. Continue to cook, basting with glaze several times, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of chop registers 140ºF, 6 to 8 minutes longer. Let chops rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes