I didn't have the preserves so I put a 1/2 cup prunes in the food processor and added water to get the right consistency. It turned out geat!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) low sugar apricot preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat grill to high heat. Combine first three ingredients in a small boiler. Heat until preserves melt; whisk to blend. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill for 6 min; turn and brush generously with apricot mixture. Grill 6 min more or until chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note