Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) low sugar apricot preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat grill to high heat. Combine first three ingredients in a small boiler. Heat until preserves melt; whisk to blend. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill for 6 min; turn and brush generously with apricot mixture. Grill 6 min more or until chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note