This recipe is absolutely the best tasting and easiest thing I have ever made. My kids and whole family for that matter at Thanksgiving devoured this. I was so bummed that there weren't any left overs....
Apricot-Glazed Baked Ham
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 6 to 7-lb. fully-cooked ham
- 18-oz. jar apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Shake flour in a large oven bag. Place ham in bag; set in a roaster pan. Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well; pour over ham. Close bag with nylon tie provided; cut 6 to 8 slits in bag. Bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours to 2 hours and 20 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of ham reads 140 degrees.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apricot-Glazed Baked Ham Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes