More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup apricot or peach preserves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped crystallized ginger*
- Microwave preserves and ginger at HIGH 1 minute and 20 seconds, stirring at 20-second intervals.
- *1/4 tsp. ground ginger may be substituted.
- Note: Crystallized ginger adds texture and a suble ginger flavor. Using ground ginger yields a thinner mixture, but a spicier flavor.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This