Apricot-Ginger Pork Tenderloin
Rice wine vinegar enhances the sweet and spicy flavors in this dish. Serve with basmati rice and a salad for an unbeatable meal.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
- Calories: 225
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 22.7g
- Carbohydrate: 23.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 339mg
- Calcium: 13mg
- 1/2 cup apricot spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 2)
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag. Add tenderloin; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 3. Remove tenderloin from bag, reserving marinade. Place tenderloin on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink). Cover with foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 4. While pork stands, place reserved marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in green onions. Slice pork, and serve with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes