- 1/2 cup apricot spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 2)
- calories 225
- caloriesfromfat 16 %
- fat 3.9 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- protein 22.7 g
- carbohydrate 23.3 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 63 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 339 mg
- calcium 13 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag. Add tenderloin; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Remove tenderloin from bag, reserving marinade. Place tenderloin on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink). Cover with foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
While pork stands, place reserved marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in green onions. Slice pork, and serve with sauce.