I made this receipe with fresh cranberries and did not drain the orange juice or add the green onions. this was absolutely delicious!!!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- Combine orange juice and 1/2 cup honey in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add cranberries, bring to a boil, and remove from heat. Drain and let cool.
- Combine cranberries, 2 tablespoons honey, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This