- 2 (11.5-ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 2 (3-ounce) packages apricot-flavored gelatin
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can apricots, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make It
Bring apricot nectar to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat; add gelatin, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Cool.
Stir in apricots, buttermilk, and preserves. Fold in whipped topping, and spoon into a lightly greased 9-cup mold. Cover and chill 6 hours or until mixture is firm.