- 4 (2-ounce) slices country-style wheat bread
- 8 (1/2-ounce) slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 1/4 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles, canned in adobo sauce
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Snap Pea and Radish Sauté
- calories 409
- fat 15.7 g
- satfat 5.8 g
- monofat 6.1 g
- polyfat 2.5 g
- protein 29.6 g
- carbohydrate 39.1 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- cholesterol 75 mg
- iron 4.2 mg
- sodium 810 mg
- calcium 259 mg
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Arrange bread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute on each side or until lightly toasted.
Place 2 cheese slices on each bread slice. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Remove from oven.
Combine preserves, mayonnaise, and chipotle in a small bowl. Top each bread slice, cheese side up, with about 1 tablespoon preserves mixture, 1 lettuce leaf, and about 1/3 cup chicken. Sprinkle bacon evenly over servings.