Apricot-Chile Glazed Salmon
If you don;t have a grill, prepare through step 3 and the bake in a shallow baking dish at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) New Mexico red chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 pound(s) center-cut wild salmon skinned
- 3 tablespoon(s) apricot jam
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Combine chile powder and salt in a small bowl. Rub onto both sides of the salmon.
- 3. Place jam in a small saucepan; heat over medium heat, stirring until melted.
- 4. Oil the grill rack. Grill the salmon 4 minutes, then turn it over. Using a pastry brush, coat the top of the salmon with the melted jam. Close the grill; cook until the salmon easily flakes with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes more. To serve, cut into 4 portions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apricot-Chile Glazed Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes