- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups apricot nectar, divided
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 (9-inch) graham cracker piecrusts
How to Make It
Soften gelatin in 1 cup apricot nectar; set aside.
Combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, salt, and remaining apricot nectar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat, and add gelatin mixture. Stir until gelatin dissolves; cool 30 minutes.
Beat cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl; gradually add cooled apricot mixture, lemon rind, and juice, beating until smooth. Chill mixture 30 minutes.
Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Gently fold apricot mixture into whipped cream. Spoon filling evenly into piecrusts. Chill at least 3 hours.