Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) apricot preserves
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1.5 package(s) onion soup mix
- 1 bottle(s) Russian Style Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the chicken pieces in a 4 quart casserole dish. Mix the soup mix, dressing and jam together, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover dish and bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yogagal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note