You can use 12 fresh apricots, halved, in place of the canned ones. They're in season in June.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Southern Living
- 2 (15-ounce) cans apricot halves, drained
- 2 (11.5-ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Crushed ice
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling wine or Champagne, chilled*
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Process half each of first 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Repeat with remaining apricot halves, nectar, and sugar. Serve over crushed ice with sparkling wine. Garnish, if desired.
- *2 (12-ounce) cans ginger ale or lemon-lime soda may be substituted.
- Note: You can stir together the apricot mixture and the sparkling wine in a pitcher. Be sure and do this just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages