Delicious! This has become THE family cider recipe that we serve for the holidays. We've had several friends ask for the recipe. FYI - the last cup is too thick with spices to be served to guests.
Apricot-Apple Cider Sipper
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can apricot nectar
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks. Serve hot.
- Apple Cider Sipper: Omit nectar. Makes 19 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This