- 1/2 pound (1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups) coarsely chopped cheese (use equal parts fresh goat cheese such as Laura Chenel and parmesan)
- About 3 tbsp. Sauvignon Blanc wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted roasted almonds
- Crackers, toasted baguette slices, or raw vegetables
- calories 127
- caloriesfromfat 61 %
- protein 7.7 g
- fat 8.7 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- carbohydrate 4.3 g
- fiber 0.9 g
- sodium 241 mg
- cholesterol 17 mg
How to Make It
In a food processor, whirl cheese until finely chopped. Add 3 tbsp. wine and whirl until very smooth. Scrape into a bowl and stir in thyme, apricots, and almonds. Season generously with pepper. If needed, stir in a bit more wine until spreadable (mixture thickens as it stands).
Serve cheese spread with crackers, toasted baguette slices, or raw vegetables.
Make ahead: Keeps, chilled, up to 1 week.