Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup(s) applesauce
- 1 cup(s) dates chopped
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- 1 cup(s) walnuts (or other nuts) chopped
- Cream together butter and sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla,
- Combine together flour, soda and spices. Add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in applesauce, dates, raisins and nuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Applesauce Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes