Apples, Pears, and Plums
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and quartered
- 1 large Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored, and quartered
- 2 plums, peeled, halved, and pitted
- 1. Place pear and apple in a vegetable steamer. Steam, covered, 8 minutes. Add plums; cover and steam an additional 4 minutes or until all fruit is tender.
- 2. Place fruit in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Easy Freezing This recipe is based on 1/4-cup serving sizes. If you freeze batches in ice-cube trays, one cube usually holds 2 tablespoons. We recommend defrosting just one cube when baby is new to solid food. Later on when baby has started eating more, defrost two to four cubes (2 to 4 ounces or 1/4 to 1/2 cup).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes