Apples On Horseback
Photo: Christina Holmes
More From Food & Wine
- 16 slices (thin) pancetta
- 1 Pink Lady apple, peeled and cut into 16 wedges
- 3 ounces Manchego cheese, sliced 1/4 inch thick and cut into 2-by-1/2-inch sticks
- 16 sprigs (2-inch) rosemary or toothpicks, for skewers
- Preheat a grill pan. Arrange the pancetta slices on a work surface and place an apple wedge and a cheese stick in the center of each slice. Wrap the pancetta around the filling and secure with a rosemary sprig or toothpick.
- Grill the skewers until the pancetta is golden and crispy and the cheese is melted, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers