Apples & Cheese
From Pam (Brenda Davidson)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar/splenda blend
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter or margarine
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar cheese Shredded
- 7 whole(s) Golden delicious apples (medium) Cored and sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- Topping: Combine first 3 ingredients, cut in butter until crumbly. Mix in cheese.
- Toss apples in lemon juice and water. Put in shallow baking dish and press topping lightly over apples.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Valcbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note