Apple Walnut Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 3 cups finely chopped all-purpose apples (2 large or 3 medium)
- 1 (15.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Nut Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE apples, quick bread mix, sweetened condensed milk, nuts, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla in small bowl until fluffy. Add powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Spread over cooled bars. Cut into bars.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Serving Size (1 bar of 48), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
- *Percent Daily
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Walnut Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings